Singapore University of Social Sciences
• Graduate Diploma and Master of Arts in Applied Linguistics (TESOL)
• Master of Applied Research in Social Sciences
School of Business
• Graduate Diploma in Management
• Graduate Diploma in Financial Technology and Master of Finance
• Graduate Diploma and Master of IP and Innovation Management
• Master of Management (Urban Transportation)
• Doctor of Business Administration
S R Nathan School of Human Development
• Graduate Diploma in Expressive Arts Therapy
• Graduate Diploma in Non-Profit Management
• Graduate Diploma in Outdoor Education
• Graduate Diploma in Professional Life-coaching
• Graduate Diploma and Master of Adult Learning
• Graduate Diploma and Master of Gerontology
• Graduate Diploma and Master of Human Capital Management
• Graduate Diploma and Master of Social Work
• Master of Counselling
• Master of Early Childhood Education
• PhD in Gerontology
School of Science and Technology
• Master of Engineering
• Doctor of Philosophy
School of Law
• Graduate Diploma and Master of Taxation
8.30am to 7.30pm (Monday – Friday)
9.00am to 1.00pm (Saturday)
Telephone: +65 6248 9777
The Master of Finance (MFIN) programme, the Graduate Diploma in Financial Technology (GDFT) programme, and the Graduate Certificate in Financial Technology (GCFT) programme offered by the School of Business...
The Graduate Diploma and Master of Arts in Applied Linguistics (TESOL – Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) are advanced academic graduate programmes that provide the sound theoretical...
The Master of Non-Profit Management is a practice-oriented leadership programme that has the potential to transform lives. It is a practice-oriented programme that interweaves conceptual frameworks and practical skills...
Innovations are not just improving people’s lives, they have become an important means for economies and businesses to stay competitive in today’s global marketplace. In such an innovation-driven environment,...
The SUSS graduate programmes in human capital management cater to the needs of a rapidly changing business world, and are designed to equip learners with the critical skills of...
Meeting the challenges and demands of managing increasingly complex land transport systems in today’s dynamic urban landscape require professionals to have a multi-disciplinary skills set. In partnership with the...