MSc – Finance
Professional Recognition and Accreditation
University College Dublin:
- Top 1% of Universities worldwide (Times Higher Education World University Ranking 2013-2014)
- Over 2 Decades of Partnership with Kaplan
UCD School of Business:
- Degrees consistently ranked in the top 100 by the Financial Times and the Economist Intelligence Unit
- Ranked 33rd in Europe (Financial Times 2013)
- Prestigious Triple-Crown Accreditations from:
- AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)
- EQUIS (European Foundation for Management Development)
- AMBA (Association of MBAs)
A recognised bachelor's degree or equivalent qualifications. Senior executives or business leaders without the abovementioned qualification but with substantial senior management experience in business or related industries may be considered by the University on a case-by-case basis.
The MSc (Finance) programme consists of 7 modules and 2 research-based papers and may be completed in a minimum of 12 months taught by UCD faculty and local adjunct lecturers in Singapore.
- Organisational Behaviour
- Global Strategic Management
- Corporate Financial Management
- Strategic Finance
- Advanced Treasury Management
- Portfolio and Risk Management
- Derivative Securities
- Research Paper 1*
- Research Paper 2*
*Research Papers 1 and 2 will be prepared concurrently from Term 1 and to be finalised for submission at the end of Term 4
PROGRAMME CODE: MTBUS009
Dates & Fees
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, textbooks, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee: SGD 23,219.00
- Receive $700 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our master degree course. T&Cs apply.
For International Students
- Programme fee: SGD 26,536.00
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 181.90
For International Students
- Application fee: SGD 492.20
- Administration fee: SGD 749 (which includes application for Kaplan student access card, Student’s Pass, Fee Protection Scheme and Medical Insurance)
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 18 Jan 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offer
Graduation & Degree
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Master of Science in Finance from University College Dublin.
The degree awards will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
The programme provides 42 hours of lectures per module. Classes are conducted by local and visiting lecturers from National University of Ireland, Dublin. A typical term is a 3-month period covering 2 courses of study. Classes are scheduled 5 times a week with at least 3 hours of class time per session. No weekend classes.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment method may vary according to individual Unit requirements.
Tel: (+65)6733 1877
You can also contact us via the following email: