University Of Warwick
Established in 1961, The University of Warwick is one of the UK's leading research universities, with an acknowledged reputation for excellence in research and teaching, for innovation and for links with business and industries. Warwick has consistently maintained its position in the Top 10 of UK league tables (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016/ The Guardian University League Table 2016), offering courses with high academic content that are stimulating and challenging.
- University of the Year 2014/2015 by The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide
- A member of the prestigious Russell Group of Universities and is ranked in the Top 10 UK universities by the Complete University Guide 2017
- Ranked in the Top 100 universities in the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2016-2017
- WMG, The University of Warwick is one of the world’s leading research groups with links to companies world-wide such as Rolls-Royce, GlaxoSmithKline and Siemens
WMG is UK’s leading academic manufacturing team with exceptionally strong links to companies world-wide and a part of The University of Warwick.
WMG has pioneered an international model for working with industry, commerce and public sectors. The Group’s strength is to provide companies with the opportunity to gain a competitive edge by understanding a company’s strategy and working in partnership with them to find innovative solutions through multi-disciplinary research. The Group occupies a unique position between academia and industry; all of its research projects are dedicated to finding solutions to real world problems, and participants benefit from its first-hand understanding of the issues facing modern industry.
- Master of Science in Engineering Business Management - Click here to find out more
- Master of Science in Programme and Project Management - Click here to find out more
- Master of Science in Supply Chain and Logistics Management - Click here to find out more
- Postgraduate Award in Engineering Business Management - Click here to find out more
- Postgraduate Award in Programme and Project Management - Click here to find out more
- Postgraduate Award in Supply Chain and Logistics Management - Click here to find out more
Students in the MSc programmes can take advantage of industry knowledge for their MSc dissertation through the Singapore Institute of Manufacturing Technology (SIMTech), which is a research institute from the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR).
Graduates in the Postgraduate Award programmes are eligible to apply with credit to the MSc programmes.
The University of Warwick’s Master of Science in Supply Chain and Logistics Management programme will provide the tools and techniques to evaluate, manage and improve service, operational...
The Master of Science in Programme and Project Management is designed for those wishing to move into project management either in their current technical and business field, or into...
The University of Warwick’s Master of Science in Engineering Business Management programme will enhance or launch your career as a professional manager in the engineering, manufacturing and...