University Of Nottingham
The University of Nottingham is one of UK’s most popular and respected universities. Renowned for its high standards, it currently has over 32,000 students registered for courses and approximately 2,000 academic staff involved in teaching and research. University of Nottingham was ranked amongst top twenty in a recent official assessment of UK universities published in The Daily Telegraph.
Nottingham University Business School is a leading centre for management education offering MBAs in the UK, Singapore, Malaysia and China. It offers high quality AMBA accredited MBA programmes, which are widely recognised as an ideal preparation for senior positions, both nationally and internationally. Its mission is to be a top ranked international business school, excellent in both teaching and research.
- Master of Business Administration (General)
- Master of Business Administration (Finance)
- World Top 100 MBA in The Economist 2011
- Ranked 9th in the UK in Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Nottingham University Business School is accredited by the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) and the Association of MBAs (AMBA)
- Ranked 7th in the UK by research power by the latest RAE (December 2008)
- Won the Times Higher Award for “Entrepreneurial University of the Year” 2008
- Ranked 6th in the UK for ‘research power’ in the RAE (2008)
- The QS 2010/11 Global 200 Top Business Schools Report rates NUBS among the top business schools in Europe and in the top 100 for MBA Finance. This report is based on the views of MBA recruiters and employers.
- More than 40,000 students
- Campuses in China and Malaysia