University Of London
A degree from the University of London is a mark of excellence, respected by employers and universities worldwide. This is because the University of London is one of the world’s leading universities, internationally recognised for its high academic standards. This reputation is based on the outstanding teaching and research of its 17 world-class Colleges and 10 specialist institutes.
Academic direction of programmes offered at SIM GE is provided by Goldsmiths, the London School of Economics and Political Science and UCL.
UOL programmes at SIM GE are Business, Management, Economics, Accounting, Finance, Banking, International Relations, Politics, Mathematics, IT and Computing.
• Master of Science in Professional Accountancy
• Graduate Diploma (Accounting)
• Graduate Diploma (Banking)
• Graduate Diploma (Economics)
• Graduate Diploma (Finance)
• Graduate Diploma (Information Systems)
• Graduate Diploma (Management)