University College Dublin
University College Dublin (UCD) is Ireland’s largest university and has a global reputation for excellence in undergraduate courses, postgraduate master’s and PhD studies.
It is ranked among the Top 1% of Universities worldwide (Times Higher Education World University Ranking 2012-2013), has over 2 Decades of Partnership with Kaplan, producing over 5,000 graduates and holds the Prestigious Triple-Crown Accreditations from the 3 centres of business and academic excellence which is held by less than 1% of universities worldwide.
It is a leader in research funding in Ireland and maintains a vibrant network of research institutes, centres and schools.
Accounting and Finance
• Master of Science in Finance - Click here for more info
Business and Management
• Master of Science in Human Resource Management - Click here for more info
• Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management - Click here for more info
• Master of Science in Management - Click here for more info
• Master of Science in Marketing - Click here for more info
• Master of Science in Information Technology - Click here for more info
For more information, visit our site at http://www.ucd.ie/
The University of Warwick’s Master of Science in Supply Chain and Logistics Management programme will provide the tools and techniques to evaluate, manage and improve service, operational...