NTU – S. Rajaratnam School Of International Studies
The S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS) prides itself in being a gateway to more in-depth understanding of the contemporary world. Our unique programme structure is specially tailored to meet the needs of graduate students who are looking to enrich their knowledge in international studies, regional diplomacy, politics, economics, security and defence.
Our programmes prepare students to respond to current global challenges by equipping them with comparative and critical perspectives, historical analogies, theoretical frameworks for ordering complex data, and the technical skills needed to succeed. RSIS brings together professionals from various fields, including public officers and corporate leaders, who have found the programme a fulfilling and rewarding experience. The School can also serve as a platform for students who want to further pursue a Ph.D. in the future.
The RSIS masters programmes in Asian Studies, International Political Economy, International Relations and Strategic Studies provide a comprehensive selection of subjects with different focus areas to appeal to the diverse needs of our students. With the launch of the NTU-Warwick Double Masters Programme, our students will be immersed in a truly global educational experience as well as have access to an international topic-based curricula.
- MSc Asian Studies - Click here for more information
- MSc International Relations - Click here for more information
- MSc International Political Economy - Click here for more information
- MSc Strategic Studies - Click here for more information
- NTU-Warwick Double Degree - Click here for more information
- PhD Programme - Click here for more information
We offer our students the opportunity to:
- Take part in exchanges with The Elliott School of International Affairs (George Washington University) and the Japan University Consortium for Peace and Human Security in Asia
- Enrol in Asian language classes such as Japanese, Korean, Mandarin or Bahasa Indonesia
- Take part in professional skills workshops such as Crisis Communications, Media Interviews or Scenario Planning