MBA – Murdoch
The programme consists of 12 units and may be completed in a minimum of 16 months.
Ranked in the World's Top 2% of Higher Education Institutions (*Times Higher Education World University Ranking 2014/15; based on 20,000 higher education institutions worldwide)
The MBA programme accepts a wide range of qualifications. These include:
- A recognised Bachelor Degree or higher
- Applications with relevant professional qualification or work experience will be considered on case-by-case basis. The final decision rests with Murdoch University.
Additional Entry Requirement:
- Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University English language requirement.
Master of Business Administration
|MBS513||Accounting for Managers|
|MBS507||Strategic Marketing Management|
|MBS502||Law for Business|
|MBS508||Organisational Behaviour and Management|
|MBS606||Strategic Decision Making|
|MBS548||Organisational Change, Management and Consultancy|
|MBS617||Human Resource Management Perspectives|
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme. This Master of Business Administration programme consists of 12 units and may be completed in a minimum of 16 months, by enrolling in 2-3 units per trimester over at least 4 academic trimesters. Each unit is supported with 36 contact hours over the duration of a trimester, conducted on weekday evenings and weekends to suit the busy schedules of students enrolled in this programme.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, textbooks, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee: SGD 21,186.00
- Receive $400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our master degree course. T&Cs apply.
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 18 Jan 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers
Commencement Date : Sept 2016
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Master of Business Administration from Murdoch University.
The degree awards will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
Tel: (+65)6733 1877
You can also contact us via the following email:
- Kaplan Higher Education Diploma/Degree/Masters Programmes
- ACCA/FIA/CFA/CIMA/CPA Australia/Singapore QP
- WSQ/Corporate Training
Kaplan Financial Programmes
- ACCA: [email protected] | camill[email protected]
- FIA: [email protected] | [email protected]
- CFA/CPA Australia: [email protected]
Kaplan Higher Education Institute (Part-time courses) & Kaplan Higher Education Academy (Full-time courses)