SMU – Lee Kong Chian School Of Business
A premier university in Asia, the Singapore Management University (SMU) is internationally recognised for its world-class research and distinguished teaching. Established in 2000, SMU’s mission is to generate leading-edge research with global impact and produce broad-based, creative and entrepreneurial leaders for the knowledge-based economy. It is known for its interactive and technologically enabled pedagogy of seminar-style teaching in small class sizes.
Home to over 8,300 undergraduate and postgraduate students, SMU comprises six schools: School of Accountancy, Lee Kong Chian School of Business, School of Economics, School of Information Systems, School of Law and School of Social Sciences, offering a wide range of bachelors', masters' and PhD degree programmes in various disciplines.
With an emphasis on generating rigorous, high-impact, multi-disciplinary research that addresses Asian issues of global relevance, SMU faculty members collaborate with leading international researchers and universities from USA, Europe, China and India as well as with partners in the business community and public sector through its research institutes and centres. SMU’s city campus is a state-of-the art facility located in the heart of downtown Singapore, fostering strategic linkages with the business and wider community.
- SMU EMBA Program - Click here to find out more
- SMU MBA Program - Click here to find out more
- MSc in Innovation - Click here to find out more
- MSc in Quantitative Finance - Click here to find out more
- MSc in Wealth Mgmt - Click here to find out more
- MSc in Communication Mgt - Click here to find out more
- MSc in Applied Finance - Click here to find out more
- Global Master of Finance Dual Degree - Click here to find out more
PhD in Business
- PhD in Business (Finance) - Click here to find out more
- PhD in Business (Operations Management) - Click here to find out more New (First intake in August 2015)
- PhD in Business (Organisational Behaviour and Human Resources – OBHR) - Click here to find out more
- PhD in Business (Marketing) - Click here to find out more
- PhD in Business (Strategic Management & Organisation) - Click here to find out more
SMU has also built relationships with over 700 businesses and this enables SMU to engage outstanding business leaders to share their industry expertise and hands-on management experience with our students. A smaller class size also means greater one-on-one interaction between students, faculty, industry experts and Career Services.
Our programme offers you the best of both academic worlds...