Grenoble Ecole de Management
Since its creation in 1984, Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM) has focused on Technology and Innovation Management to become a world leader in these fields. GEM is also one of the few business schools (1% of schools worldwide) to hold the three accreditations – AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS - that distinguish the leading international business schools.
Located in the heart of business district “Europole” and next to the World Trade Centre, GEM is a major player in the European and international affairs. Thanks to the innovative spirit of GEM, technology and innovation management are integral parts of its programmes. Through the innovative pedagogy, GEM trains future managers to overcome the challenges of tomorrow.
• Triple Crown Accreditations - Grenoble Ecole de Management is one of the few business schools (1% of schools worldwide) to hold the three business accreditations, distinguishing GEM as a leading international business school:
- o AMBA (The Association of MBAs)
- o AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Businesses)
- o EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System)
• 26th in the QS World University Rankings: Masters in Management Ranking (2018)
• 21st in the Financial Times European Business School Ranking (December 2017)
• 33rd in the Financial Times Global Masters ranking for the Master in International Business (September 2017)
• 20th worldwide in The Economist Which MBA Guide for the Master in International Business (May 2017)
- Master in International Business - Click here to find out more
IntroductionAdmissionCourse OutlineDates & FeesOther InfoContact Information Introduction
2 Years Full-Time
Developed and awarded by Grenoble Ecole de Management, France
The Master in International Business is a high-quality...