EMBA – National University of Singapore
Asia has a different way of looking at the world. As more organisations extend their reach into its rapidly growing markets, understanding local ways of doing business is paramount to organisational success. NUS Asia-Pacific Executive MBA - one of the region's most established Executive MBAs – is one way to gain deep insights into the Asian business psyche.
Designed for executives with at least 10 years of work experience, this unique programme offers a robustcurriculum and an immersive learning experience to give you a truly in-depth understanding of doing business in Asia by bringing you to 6 different Asian countries – Singapore, Indonesia, India, Japan, China & Australia. In each of the country, there will be corporate visits to organisations and sessions with guest speakers to complete the overseas experience.
Established since 1997, the programme boasts a distinguished and professionally diverse alumni network of over 1000 senior executives from the Americas to Australasia, imparting peer-to-peer learning and networking opportunities across the globe which will last long after graduation from the programme.
The programme is further enhanced by the quality and reputation of a distinguished international faculty, with individuals who earned their PhDs from University of Pennsylvania, Carnegie Mellon University, Harvard University, Stanford Graduate School of Business, London Business School, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, to name a few.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum 10 years of full-time work experience after first degree
- Holds senior position or has the potential to assume senior managerial position in the near future
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited to attend an interview (in person or via telephone for overseas candidates)
- TOEFL | IELTS is required if the medium of instruction during undergraduate studies was not in English
- A good GMAT score may be required on a case-by-case basis
- Admission to the NUS EMBA will be subjected to an overall evaluation of the participant's profile, including a medical examination
For more info on the EMBA course curriculum, visit http://apexe.nus.edu/our-program/157-curriculum
For more info on the EMBA course structure, visit http://apexe.nus.edu/our-program/158-program-structure
Fees & Financials*
- The tuition fee is S$95,000 (inclusive of Goods & Services Tax applicable in Singapore)
- The tuition fee covers instruction, study materials and most meals during the residential segment.
*The university reserves the right to revise the fee as appropriate.
Schedule of Payment
- Other expenses which are excluded from the tuition fees would be for flight and accommodation borne by the candidate, estimated at S$25,000 for candidates based out of Singapore. The estimate is lower for candidates based in Singapore.
- Accommodation costs in Singapore average at S$3,000 per residential segment. Airfares would differ depending on where the candidate resides.
Payment of Acceptance Fee can be made by:
- Credit card
- Telegraphic Transfer
- Cheque or bank draft made out in favour of National University of Singapore
Participants are strongly encouraged to obtain corporate sponsorship where the employer agrees to release the participant from normal duties during all residential segments (viz. 6 segments lasting 16 days each, or 96 days in all). Financial support of the employer, though preferred, is not mandatory. Sponsorship signals a commitment on the part of the employer, and serves as an indicator of the candidate's potential for shouldering higher responsibility.
The NUS Executive MBA Advantage
#1 - Global Curriculum, Asian Insights
Understand business challenges and cultures across Asia and the globe. Gain enriching perspectives and insights from six Asian cities – Singapore, Indonesia, India, Japan, China, Australia.
#2 - Highly Focused Learning
With six intensive two-week sessions held over 15 months, this part-time programme ensures minimal career disruption, and is ideal for frequent travellers.
#3 - Rich Peer-to-Peer Learning
International class of participants, coming from Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the Americas, each with different qualifications, and an average of 16 years of corporate experience from various industries and roles in over 20 countries. The diverse profile enhances the learning experience, which is often interactive and collaborative.
#4 - Stellar Teaching Faculty
Tap on expertise of distinguished professors from internationally renowned universities and thought leaders who are adept at combining western business insights with Asian perspectives.
#5 Best Business School in Asia
The National University of Singapore (NUS) Business School enjoys top ranking as the best university in Asia. It is ranked #1 in Asia by the Princeton Review and #1 in Far East Asia by Eduniversal's 2013 Business Schools Ranking.
National University of Singapore
NUS Business School
Asia-Pacific Executive MBA (English)
Mochtar Riady Building Level 4
15 Kent Ridge Drive